At Home Helpers Home Care (in the Boise Idaho area), our growing franchise home care agency is seeking multiple caregivers/companions and certified nursing assistance (CNAs) or home health aids (HHAs) to fill a variety of shifts and positions. In addition to our immediate openings, we are hiring up to 3+ caregivers/week to join our growing team.
We offer flexible start dates in a variety of locations throughout Boise and the Treasure Valley area.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates (Commensurate with experience and certifications)
- Free Training Opportunities
- 24 hour support & the tools you need to be successful on the job
- Flexible start dates and scheduling options
- The ability to work near your home
What do you need to be successful?
- Companion roles don’t require formal training, however, CNA and HHA applicants must have valid, up-to-date license
- Access to reliable transportation
- A kind, compassionate, and caring demeanor
- Be dependable, responsible and reliable
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Prior experience working in home care is a huge plus! However, we are willing to train the right candidate for the job
Apply on-line here:
Please respond with a current resume and references attached in MS Word format as directed in the website. You may also stop by our office located:
Home Helpers and Direct Link: 5537-B Glenwood St., Garden City, Id 83714
Multiple Openings, Flexible Shifts, Flexible Start Dates & Work Near Your Home!