Home Care Agency Manager
Home Care Agency Manager wanted for the daily operation of a home care agency in the Ada County Area. This includes effective and efficient use of all resources and assurance of high quality care and customer satisfaction. Must have a positive attitude, strong organizational skills, and able to work with limited supervision.
Responsible for the oversight of caregiver performance and client expectations in accordance with state law. This individual directly interfaces with clients and care staff.
- Maintain caregiver scheduling with clients
- Recruit/hire/supervise caregiver team
- Coordinate or conduct new caregiver recruitment and training
- Available to work on-call and weekends as needed
- Handle prospect lead calls and conduct new client assessments
- Ensure regulatory standards and compliance
Skills And Education / Qualifications
- H.S. Diploma or GED, some college or two years related experience and/or training preferred.
- Experience in home care or knowledge of the healthcare industry preferred.
- Previous documented management experience.
- Requires proficiency in computer skills including but not limited to MS Office software and health care industry related software.
- Have a sympathetic attitude toward the care of the sick and elderly.
- Strategic mindset to solve problems.
- Maturity and ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent communication, leadership and organizational skills and customer service techniques.
- Must perform and manage multiple responsibilities concurrently and work well under pressure.
- Ability to communicate clearly and diplomatically both orally and in writing
- Manages employees and completes performance appraisals for caregivers at specified intervals.
- Understands and adheres to established Home Helper Home Care policies and procedures.
- Able to perform initial and ongoing in-home evaluation, caregiver introductions and supervision of services.
- Completes and schedules appropriate visit records in a timely manner as per our policies and procedures.
- Participate in the quality assurance reviews and evaluations of the agency’s services.
- Perform supervisory visits in timely manner and create schedule each week
- Communicate with Administrator &/or Care Coordinator when as directed.
To be considered for this position you must compete our online application: http://www.homehelpershomecare.com/boiseid/caregivers/employment
What Makes Our In-Home Care Company Different?
All of our caregivers are direct employees (not contractors) and thoroughly screened with a corresponding background-check and must pass through our rigorous in-home care training.
We are a fully compliant home healthcare agency regarding the privacy of every client personal health data, with caregivers trained in privacy issues.
Following our thorough recruitment and homecare training, all of our employees must go through our unique branded training and orientation process. Each office is independently owned and operated.
When you or your loved one need help at home, turn to Home Helpers Home Care. We offer complete companion and personal care services for seniors, new mothers, those recovering from surgery, or anyone who just needs a little assistance. And with our trusted, highly-trained caregivers and additional, innovative services, you’ll have even greater peace-of-mind.
At Home Helpers Home Care, a leading home care agency, the genuine health and well-being of others is our greatest concern. We vow to provide first-class personal service for our clients so that they may enjoy warmth, independence and relaxed comfort in their own home or any setting. We are built on a solid foundation of core values and dedication to client happiness, peace of mind, and quality of life that supports our Culture of Care our commitment to service excellence, personal growth, and accountability.
Our extraordinary caregivers are the most significant members of our team in delivering our service commitment to others. By embracing each day with values of trust, honesty, respect, integrity and dedication, we cultivate our relationships to the benefit of each caregiver and the entire organization as a whole. Home Helpers promotes a caregiving atmosphere where diversity is respected, quality of life is valued, personal ambitions are attained. Employees of this location are not employed by H.H. Franchising System Inc.